sibutramine diet pills
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to -SD-Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5445

• Inksider
  • Registered
Hello,my Name is Silvio (45) and im from Germany. I have a lot of questions. I play Army since Version 1.9 up to 2.85. The Version 3 i dont played anytime but the Proving Grounds is great,i love that Game.
In the whole Time i played with a lot of PPL. I was a private ACI-Member when i was in the Clan -={MIG}=- and never got banned. 1 Year ago i was just for fun in a clan that called German Pittbullz. But i found out,that the whole Clanthing is nothing for me,so i play alone. Evertime when i play on the SD-Server and shoot at Delton i get a Ban. Why? I was a FUN-Member of these Clan! That realy sucks. Yeah i see,some of the GP-Members got a ban,but thats not my ban.
It's the same as if you and all your friends have to go to jail because one of these friends has committed a robbery.
Do you understand what i mean?
I'm not at GP anymore and I'm still banned for having fun with them.
Not the whole GP-Clan are Cheaters and the also kicked them out. The Members are from whole Germany and noone can say,that one Member isnt cheating. Because the distance between the individual members is several hundred kilometers

Peace Insider aka. R0st0ck-Hardcore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5446

• -SD-DELTON-ACI-
  • Founder/Anticheat Admin
  • Thank you received: 1205
Dear friends, and sometimes not so friendlies.

-SD- Has a clear policy for clans harboring cheaters. The rules are pretty simple, and have been the same since the inception of -SD-.
We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating and that means whenever and wherever. For all we care you cheated in the multiplayer of the first Quake, it doesn't matter. You will get a ban if we find out.
We are of the conviction that a person that cheats in one game, will likely do so in another.
Since there is no real punishment to dole out, and new accounts and games offer new opportunities to cheaters, we will make their lives as difficult as possible. The party willingly harboring a cheater, whether in this game or another, is working against every clean and honest players and clan's interest of playing a cheat free game. We have played many games and in every game we have come across cheaters. We simple do not tolerate them on our server, and the same goes for the clan that legitimizes them by giving them a home.

Running a cheater free clan is the responsibility of the clans themselves. We know many clans who put in the utmost effort to do so. The ones who don't will not have a place to play on our server until they have resolved their integrity issues. Cheaters reflect back on the ones that give them a place to stay.That's not our responsibility but the responsibility of the clans themselves. Any serious anti cheating clan who harbors a cheater whether in AAPG or any other game does the community a huge disservice, and in our opinion does not take Anti Cheating seriously.

Therefor the whole premise of "you are being talked about" is an extortion tactic to pressure us into changing our rules and stance on all of the above. We value integrity in gaming and in general and will not be coerced into changing our policy because a clan does not want to get rid of a cheater. The fact a clan is harboring a cheater reflects bad on them, not us. Period.

So in short

- A player is found dirty. It doesn't matter which game or when. -SD- has zero tolerance when it comes to cheaters.
- Said player gets a ban.
- His/her clan gets a ban until the cheater is removed.If the cheater is removed the ban will be lifted,
- We don't allow clans harboring cheaters on our server, whether they are good friends or not. No exception!
- They have 2 options 1) remove said cheater. 2) accept the consequences and not play on our server.

If you play on our server you agree to these conditions. We pay, we play.
below are the infractions we ban players for.

Lets make it clear we only ban for..
Racist Comments
Breaking our server rules.
Insulting any of our members.
Hacking with proof screenshots or video.
If we do a BG Check and one or two of your clan members are known hackers
until you remove them from your clan your whole clan will not be allowed to use our server.
We will only remove the clan tag ban after 14 days from the day you remove the hacker.

If these rules are not clear please let us know, but again, we will not be extorted into letting people play on our server who cheat, or enable cheaters.

with regards,

-SD- Staff

www.souldefenders.co.uk/forum/bans-repor...s-harbouring-hackers
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by -SD-DELTON-ACI-.
The following user(s) said Thank You: -SD-jimmyboy1952

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5447

• -SD-DELTON-ACI-
This is the reason you was banned (BADNAME) #111: -[gP]H00ltr4 (slot #3) Bad (Disallowed) Name

If you are no longer part of this dirty clan then the ban will be removed

www.souldefenders.co.uk/forum/hall-of-sh...layer-gp-jackdaniels

www.souldefenders.co.uk/forum/hall-of-sh...yer-gp-papiergorilla
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inksider

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5448

• -SD-THEBOGEYMAN
  • -SD-Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Well done belly,, I hope he understood and can prove that he not in the hak clan,, then we can prove we are Gracious in are attempt to keep a clean server and allow ppl in those hak clans to leave and lead a clean gaming life!
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by -SD-THEBOGEYMAN.

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5451

• Inksider
  • Registered
I'm not a Member of any Clan... I was 2 Month for fun at GP and its 1 Year ago. I always play alone for fun. That's why I'm asking

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5452

• Inksider
  • Registered
-SD-DELTON-ACI- wrote:
This is the reason you was banned (BADNAME) #111: -[gP]H00ltr4 (slot #3) Bad (Disallowed) Name

If you are no longer part of this dirty clan then the ban will be removed

www.souldefenders.co.uk/forum/hall-of-sh...layer-gp-jackdaniels

www.souldefenders.co.uk/forum/hall-of-sh...yer-gp-papiergorilla

I don't use the old Accounts anymore.... Everytime I got trouble with these account (GP History). I just use the account Inksider now and I got kicked yesterday with that account (Reason GP)

Hello 3 months 3 weeks ago #5453

• -SD-DELTON-ACI-
Ok I will remove ban please don't use that tag on your account or will be back here again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inksider
Moderators: -SD-jimmyboy1952, -SD-Ricky097, -SD-oCrouchy, -SD-Sp00nkY, -SD-Dorr, -SD-peacefulfury
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds