sibutramine diet pills
× Welcome to -SD-Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

2019 Great year for -SD-

1 month 3 weeks ago 1 month 3 weeks ago by -SD-DELTON-ACI-.
-SD-DELTON-ACI-
Founder/Anticheat Admin/PBSS Admin/Website
Founder/Anticheat Admin/PBSS Admin/Website
More
Topic Author
2019 Great year for -SD- #1
2019 was a great year for -SD- we invited 19 new players and all joined us and are now full members ;) we now have 53 members.
Special thanks to our anticheat senior admins -SD-rebourne, -SD-peacefulfury and -SD-Bossie for all the many hours you spend keeping hackers off our servers and making them a fun and hacker free place to play.
Also special thanks to -SD-Highlander our financial manager a few years ago m8 you took over our finances at 1 minutes notice we both know why, I want to say since that day you have done a great job thank you for all the hours and hard work you put into it

Special thanks to our server admins for all the hard work you do on our servers keeping them a fun and fair place to play.

To all our members thank you for making -SD-Servers a fun place to play and I have to say I started -SD- many years ago members have come and gone and some come back but the members we have now are the best bunch -SD- has ever had a big HOOAH to you all and all the best for 2020 ;)

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-Bossie, -SD-rebourne, -SD-jimmyboy1952, -SD-peacefulfury, -SD-Skelly, -SD-Spartanic, -SD-Silicon, -SD-Dorr, -SD-THEBOGEYMAN, -SD-Thetaxman, -SD-SAMMY, -SD-TeRRoRz, -SD-$cRuMpF, -SD-Sgt.Thorn, -SD-Eltalp, -SD-Thomas_V, -SD-Gabriel_L., -SD-panik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago
-SD-jimmyboy1952
Server Admin
Server Admin
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #2
And a big THANKS to you for overseeing it all.... most times with a cool head hee hee hee and sitting thinking in the corner of what mischieve to get upto next
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-Bossie, -SD-rebourne, -SD-peacefulfury, -SD-Spartanic, -SD-TeRRoRz

1 month 3 weeks ago
-SD-rebourne
BG Staff Head Anticheat Admin
BG Staff Head Anticheat Admin
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #3

-SD-jimmyboy1952 wrote: And a big THANKS to you for overseeing it all.... most times with a cool head hee hee hee and sitting thinking in the corner of what mischieve to get upto next

Spot on Jimmy !

Delton without you we wouldn't have a server and Clan like we do !!!

a Big Thank you !
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-Bossie, -SD-jimmyboy1952, -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-peacefulfury, -SD-Spartanic, -SD-TeRRoRz

1 month 3 weeks ago
-SD-Highlander
Senior Admin/Finance Manager
Senior Admin/Finance Manager
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #4
Nice words to everyone Delli and thanks for doing that. But we all know that without you the clan would be finished. So thanks for the kind words, but a bigger thanks for what you do!!
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-Bossie, -SD-rebourne, -SD-jimmyboy1952, -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-peacefulfury, -SD-Spartanic, -SD-TeRRoRz

1 month 3 weeks ago 1 month 3 weeks ago by -SD-TeRRoRz.
-SD-TeRRoRz
-SD-Member
-SD-Member
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #5
Hey guys,

I know I've been fairly absent over the last 6 months or so due to family commitments but have to say I've missed playing with you all very much!

A big thank you to you all and for everything each individual does to making this a fun, great place to come and play games or even just a place to get away from the stress that life can sometimes bring us! (I say sometimes as Delton still stresses me out, haha...Only joking mate!

I genuinely believe you guys have something special here as far as a community, clan and friendship goes and the fact it keeps continually growing is amazing!!

Here is to another year for SD and hopefully I'll be able to start playing more again this year!
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-Bossie, -SD-rebourne, -SD-jimmyboy1952, -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-peacefulfury, -SD-Spartanic, -SD-Thetaxman, -SD-$cRuMpF

1 month 2 weeks ago
-SD-terrybul
-SD-Member
-SD-Member
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #6
everything you say and more Delton
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-rebourne, -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-peacefulfury

1 month 2 weeks ago
-SD-BlueEagle
-SD-Member/Donator
-SD-Member/Donator
More
2019 Great year for -SD- #7
You're welcome!

(Oh, and thank you all for this great community! I am so happy to be a part of it!)

I may not be very good at what I do, but at least I'm slow!
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-rebourne, -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-peacefulfury